REGULATIONS OF THE INTERNET SHOP www.rolety.eu for Customers making purchases outside Poland.
I. BASIC INFORMATION
1. The STOL-KAR online store, which operates at www.rolety.eu , through which the goods are sold on the Internet, is run by STOL-KAR Sp. z o.o. - Sp. k. With its registered office in Biała Podlaska street: Warszawska 97, 21-500 Biała Podlaska, Poland, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, no. KRS 0000638212, having NIP 5372634838.
2. The information about the goods and their prices on the website www.rolety.eu is exclusively for sale through this Internet Shop.
3. The parties to the contract of sale concluded through the Shop are: - The customer purchasing the Goods and STOL-KAR Sp. z o.o. - Sp. k. "Customer" means a natural person who has attained the age of 13 years (subject to the consent of his or her legal representative if the person is not 18 years old), a legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, The laws confer a legal capacity - which purchases Goods through the domain www.rolety.eu
4. The place of delivery of Goods, purchased through the STOL-KAR Shop, is the territory of the Republic of Poland and Europe.
5. In general, the language in which contracts for the sale of Goods are concluded is in Polish, English or German.
II. COMMODITY. PRICE. COSTS
1. STOL-KAR shall include all information concerning the main features of the Goods, including their prices, on the Shop's website www.rolety.eu , when describing the Goods.
2. For sales, including promotional sales and sales, a limited number of Goods is assigned and orders are placed in order of the impact of confirmed orders on those Goods until the stocks covered by the sales form are exhausted. In the absence of availability of the Goods, STOL-KAR shall include this information on the STOL-KAR website for the description of the Goods concerned.
3. The price given at the time of receipt of the order by the Customer shall be binding on the Parties. All prices on the STOL-KAR Shop website are in Polish Zloty and Euro and are gross prices, ( they include tax VAT).
4. Shipping costs of goods purchased at the STOL-KAR Internet Shop depend on the place of delivery chosen by the Customer. The shipping costs delivered within the European Union are 24 Euro.
5. The costs incurred by the Customer for the Goods shall cover only part of the actual costs of its packaging and delivery; The rest of the costs are taken over by STOL-KAR.
6. In cases where, for technical or logistical reasons, the delivery of the Goods takes place in several stages, the Customer is liable for a one-time charge only.
7. The Shop makes every effort to ensure that Product availability information is up-to-date, as well as to provide product descriptions and product images as accurately as possible. The actual colour of the presented products may, however, vary depending on the computer or smartphone settings.
III. PRINCIPLES OF PAYMENT FOR GOODS
1. The customer making a purchase outside Poland may choose the following payment methods for the ordered Goods:
A. Payment by internet bank transfer to the bank account: 11175011070000000038328107 This is a Euro currency account, so the customer does not bear any additional costs other than the cost of the ordered goods and the shipment. B. Payment via PayU - the customer making payment via PayU does not incur any additional costs, only the value of the ordered goods including transport costs. C. Payment in USD is possible after prior agreement with the Internet Store.
2. If you choose to pay by bank transfer, use the following data: STOL-KAR Sp. z o.o. - Sp. k., Adress: street: Warszawska 97, 21-500 Biała Podlaska, nr. Bank account: 11175011070000000038328107 In the title of the transfer, please enter: the name of the buyer and the order number generated by the store.
3. STOL-KAR excludes the ability to pay for the Goods ordered by cash or issuing a check. STOL-KAR declares that it is not liable in the event of loss of cash by the Client as provided in the preceding sentence.
4. Depending on your choice of payment method: B. In the case of payment by bank transfer, the charge for the Goods is charged as prepayment, which means that the goods ordered are sent after receipt of the payment. The maximum waiting time for payment is 14 days - after its expiry, STOL-KAR obtains the right of withdrawal, without having to set an additional deadline for payment by the Client. C. In the case of payment via PayU, the charge for the Goods is charged as prepayment, which means that the goods ordered are sent after receipt of the payment confirmation from the PayU payment service.
5. Until the Customer pays the full amount due for the Goods ordered, it shall remain the property of STOL-KAR.
IV. CONTRACT AGREEMENT
1. Customer orders are accepted through the STOL-KAR website www.rolety.eu after passing the entire ordering process on the website. Under the procurement procedure, the Customer shall, in particular:
A. Choice of ordered goods; B. Indication of delivery address and form of payment; C. Confirmation of the order; D. Payment for the order.
2. Within the Stol-Kar Store, the Customer shall be able to check, correct and confirm all data (eg. name, address, payment form and assortment and number of ordered goods) entered by the Customer into the order form.
3. Placing an order:
A. It is possible after agreeing to the terms of these Regulations and after acknowledging the possibility of exercising the right of withdrawal; B. By means of the appropriately marked button ("Order of Payment" or identical); C. Means that the Customer receives an offer to sell the Goods, thereby making the STOL-KAR bid binding; and D. Means accepting an offer to sell the Goods, resulting in a contract for the sale of the Goods between the Customer and STOL-KAR.
4. As soon as the order is placed by the Customer, STOL-KAR will send an email to the Customer's mailbox containing the order and its number.
5. With the approval of STOL-KAR, the Customer may cancel the order (terminate the goods sale agreement) which has not yet been prepared for shipment. To this end, the customer is obliged to contact the STOL-KAR Shop as soon as possible by phone no. +48 692438510 or by e-mail to: email@example.com
6. The data provided by the Customer in the order placed are stored and processed by STOL-KAR in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, the Act on the provision of services by electronic means and other regulations binding on the territory of the Republic of Poland regulating the processing of data, Especially personal data. Passenger's personal data is voluntary, but processing is necessary to complete the order, including the establishment, configuration, modification, settlement and settlement of the contract. The customer is responsible for giving false data.
7. Confirmation of the purchase in the form of a receipt or Vat invoice will be attached to the goods sent and it is the basis for reporting any possible nonconformity, complaint or refund.
V. DATE AND METHOD OF DELIVERY
1. STOL-KAR is obliged to deliver the ordered goods by the Customer within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of acceptance by the STOL-KAR store of the order submitted by the Customer; The shipping time is usually between 5 (five) and 8 (eight) working days, as long as STOL-KAR receives from the Customer payment for the Goods, including shipping costs (if applicable).
2. Delivery of the Goods is made through DPD courier companies, at the address indicated by the Customer in the order. STOL-KAR is not liable for failure to deliver or delay delivery due to incorrect or inaccurate address given by Customer.
3. In the case of the delivery of the order to the Buyer's address, the product will be accompanied by the relevant document confirming the purchase. (Vat invoice or receipt).
4. In the case of personal receipt, a document confirming the purchase (Vat Invoice or receipt) will be issued to the recipient along with the goods.
5. The Purchaser may choose one of the Product delivery options:
> Delivery by courier DPD > Personal pick-up at the Company Headquarters: street: Warszawska 97, 21-500 Biała Podlaska. > Order the courier company to pick up ordered products.
6. Delivery by courier is carried out exclusively in Poland and Europe.
7. The delivery time depends on the method of delivery selected by the Purchaser. Information about the change of order status will be sent by email.
8. Courier delivery is done on working days (Monday-Friday excluding public holidays) to the address given by the Buyer. Delivery is made in working hours (standard 8-18).
9. The consignee of the consignment shall, upon receipt, in the presence of the courier, check the external condition of the consignment. In the event of defect or defects (dents, fractures, tears or other), the consignee shall, in the presence of the courier, draw up a protocol of injury.
10. Personal pick up at the Company Headquarters is possible within days and working hours of the office, within 3 days at the latest, from sending the information to the Buyer's e-mail address to prepare the order for receipt. In the event of failure to collect the Products within the specified period, the Seller may withdraw from the Contract by informing the Buyer of this by sending a message to the Buyer's email address.
11. The recipient of the order in the Seat of the Company should present the order confirmation, received by email.
VI. RIGHT OF DUE FROM CONTRACT
1. The consumer may withdraw from the contract of sale of goods placed at a distance without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Goods by the Consumer or a third party designated by the Consumer other than the carrier. In the case of a sales contract that includes multiple Goods that are delivered separately, in lots or in parts - within 14 (fourteen) days of the date of taking possession of the last Goods, lots or parts. To keep the deadline to the withdrawal of the contract of sale of goods, is enough to send a statement before the 14-day deadline.
2. Custom made goods such as Plates, Mini blinds and Day / Night in non-standard sizes - PVC blinds, roller blinds in Superior cassette, 3D blinds, pleated blinds and Roller shutters and Roman blinds (all sizes) are treated according to customer specifications ( According to personalized needs thereof) and is not refundable.
Standard dimensions of blinds in Day / Night group are dimensions - width in cm: 43, 48, 52,57,62,68,73,81,90,115,128 at length 150 cm and width 68 at length 215. In the group of blinds Mini standard dimensions are width in cm: 37,43,48,52,57,62, 68,73,81,90,115,128 at 150 cm length. And width 52 and 58 at 215 cm
3. In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract of sale of the Goods, the Consumer shall submit a declaration of withdrawal from the contract of sale of the Goods. The consumer can, among others:
A. Address them to: STOL-KAR, street: Warszawska 97, 21-500 Biała Podlaska, with the note "Withdrawal from the contract"; B. Fill in the withdrawal form - (available on the Store website) and send it to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If a consumer uses the option to make a withdrawal declaration, fill in the form and send an email to email@example.com STOL-KAR will also send to the Consumer immediately acknowledgment of receipt of withdrawal information by e-mail.
4. In the event of exercising the right to withdraw from the contract of sale of the Goods, the consumer shall return the STOL-KAR Goods, together with the completed declaration and receipt (or invoice), to the following address: STOL-KAR street: Warszawska 97, 21-500 Biała Podlaska, Poland not later than within 14 days of the date on which the Consumer has renounced the Contract of Sale of the Goods. To retain the deadline, it is sufficient to return the Goods before the deadline, preferably with the indication "Withdrawal from the contract". The consumer bears the direct cost of returning such Goods (shipping costs associated with return of Goods).
5. In the event of withdrawal from the contract of sale of the Goods, the sales contract shall be deemed not to be.
6. Subject to clause VI.7. STOL-KAR is obliged immediately, not later than within 7 days from the date of receiving the returned goods from the Consumer, to return the Consumer paid for the Goods with the Consumer together with the costs of the cheapest STOL-KAR offered for delivery of the Goods. STOL-KAR will refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the consumer consents to a different return, which does not involve him at no cost.
7. The Seller shall return an amount equal to: the Price for all Products in the event of Buyer's default from the Buyer in its entirety or the equivalent of the returned Goods in the event the Buyer waives the Contract in part.
8. The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the Goods resulting from the use of the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
9. Any questions regarding the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract of sale of the Goods should be addressed to STOL-KAR by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: STOL-KAR street: Warszawska 97 21-500 Biała Podlaska, Poland, with the note "Withdrawal from the contract", or by calling the number: +48 692438510, Monday to Friday in the hour. 8.00-17.00 (from landline, mobile - charged at operator's rate).
VII. RESPONSIBILITY. COMPLAINTS
1. STOL-KAR is obliged to sell and deliver to the Customer the Goods without physical and legal defects. It is the Customer's responsibility to collect and pay for Goods; Unreasonable refusal to receive or pay for the Goods represents a breach of the sales contract and constitutes the basis of legal liability and a condition for limiting the availability of the STOL-KAR Shop or specific forms of payment by the store offered to a disloyal customer.
2. The customer has the right to lodge a complaint in case the Goods has a physical or legal defect (warranty). These defects will be removed on the basis of art. 556 and the next Civil Code on liability for defects for defects.
3. The parties exclude all liability of STOL-KAR in respect of the warranty, in accordance with Art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code. This exclusion does not apply to STO-KAR liability to Consumers. STOL-KAR under no circumstances grants a contractual guarantee of the quality of the Goods in the fullest, legally acceptable manner.
4. If the Product is incompatible with the Agreement, the Purchaser may demand that the Agreement be brought into effect for free repair or replacement for a new one. The Buyer shall lose the rights provided for in paragraph 3 if, within 14 days of receiving the goods and declaring the nonconformity, the Purchaser shall not notify the Seller. To keep the period indicated in paragraph 4, it is enough to send a written notice before it expires, to the e-mail address of the store or in writing to STOL-KAR street: Warszawska 97, 21-500 Biała Podlaska, Poland.
5. STOL-KAR may refuse to replace defective Goods to defect free or defect remedy if failure to comply with a defective Goods Sale Agreement in the manner chosen by the Customer is impossible or would require excessive costs. Then STOL-KAR proposes another solution that will satisfy the customer's claim. The customer can not withdraw from the contract if the defect is negligible.
6. Customers should address possible complaints by e-mail to: email@example.com or by mail to: STOL-KAR, street: Warszawska 97, 21-500 Biała Podlaska, Poland with the note "Complaints Department". Customers can also ask questions about their rights and responsibilities regarding complaints by calling +48 692438510, Monday through Friday, 8.00 - 17.00 (from landline or mobile phone - fee per operator's tariff).
7. The customer, who performs warranty rights, is obliged to deliver the defective goods to STOL-KAR at the following address at the STOL-KAR expense together with a description of the cause of the complaint. Costs due to the return of the advertised goods, the STOL-KAR returns immediately after the complaint has been successfully processed. When making a complaint about the Goods, the Customer may use the complaint form available on the website www.rolety.eu, stating in its content the reason for the complaint of the Goods. The advertised goods should be returned to: STOL-KAR street: Warszawska 97, 21-500 Biała Podlaska, Poland with the note "Complaints Department".
8. Complaints are processed within 14 days of the receipt of a complaint by STOL-KAR (return of goods), which the customer will be notified by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the Customer or by mail to the address indicated by the Customer.
VIII. PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
1. Purchaser's personal data administrator is STOL-KAR Sp. z o.o. - Sp.k. Based in Biała Podlaska.
2. STOL-KAR processes the Buyer's personal data solely for the purpose of performing orders or other purposes for which the buyer has given his / her consent. Data is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. In cases not regulated by these regulations, published on the website of the STOL-KAR online shop www.rolety.eu , the provisions of Polish law, in particular the Law on consumer rights and the provisions of the Civil Code, and the provisions of the Act of 30 May 2014,
2. STOL-KAR reserves the right to change the rules of sale through the STOL-KAR Shop website; All changes are effective from the date of their publication on www.rolety.eu Orders placed before the date of the amendment to the rules of sale, made via the STOL-KAR website www.rolety.eu implemented on the basis of the provisions in force the day of the order.
3. Any disputes between the Customer and STOL-KAR will be resolved by the common courts in Poland. The Client also has the possibility to use out-of-court redress procedures, in particular the Client may seek mediation or settle the arbitration court.